VIP PASSES INCLUDE:VIP-ONLY ENTRANCE LANES INTO VENUE
ACCESS TO A VIP-ONLY VIEWING AREA OF THE MONSTER MAIN STAGE
ACCESS TO A SHADED VIP HANG AREA WITH COMFORTABLE SEATING AND VIDEO SCREENS FEATURING A LIVE FEED FROM THE MAIN STAGE
UPGRADED FOOD AND DRINK SELECTIONS (FOR ADDITIONAL PURCHASE)
DEDICATED VIP-ONLY RESTROOMS
A COMMEMORATIVE AFTERSHOCK 2018 LAMINATE AND RFID WRISTBAND
BUNDLES / SPECIALTY
Monster Energy GA 4-PACK
Military GA Weekend Tickets
VIP ZIPPO 2-PACK
HOTEL + TICKET PACKAGES
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
2 VIP WEEKEND FESTIVAL TICKETS
3 NIGHTS HOTEL STAY (FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHTS)
2 COMMEMORATIVE AFTERSHOCK ZIPPO LIGHTERS
2 FESTIVAL T-SHIRTS
Fairfield Inn & Suites Natomas Airport
Hilton Garden Inn-Sacramento/South Natomas
Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON – SACRAMENTO
HILTON – ARDEN WEST
EARN A FREE TICKET
Join The Aftershock Ambassador Program!
Want to become an official Aftershock Ambassador? Bring your friends to the festival and earn free tickets, merch & other exclusive rewards!
Earn points for every ticket you sell and redeem them for the Aftershock prizes of your choice.
Sell 3 tickets, redeem for a festival t-shirt or Zippo
Sell 5 tickets, redeem for a free ticket
Sell 20 tickets, redeem for a side stage experience
BE AN AMBASSADOR
NON-SERVICE FEE TICKETS
For issues with previously purchased tickets, visit support.frontgatetickets.com.
THE FINE PRINT
– Monster Energy Aftershock is an all ages event. Patrons of all ages require a ticket for entry.
– All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
– Tickets are not transferrable across multiple attendees.
– All Price levels listed above are available in limited quantities. Once each allotment is sold out, tickets will be sold at the net price level. There is no difference in access with price levels of the same ticket type.
Every ticket purchase supports T.J. Martell Foundation
Services fees on all ticket purchases include a $.50 charity fee for the T.J. Martell Foundation. For more info on T.J. Martell Foundation click here.
– Monster Energy Aftershock is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine.
– Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
– All VIP tickets will be mailed an RFID wristband in advance of the event. This wristband will serve as your proof of entry to all applicable festival areas throughout the weekend.
– Festival wristbands are not transferable once applied to a patron’s wrist.
– Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources. Unfortunately, many of these unsecured purchases are either already used or are counterfeits. Once a wristband has changed hands from its original owner, there is nothing we can do to remedy any issues. For 100% confidence, please purchase your tickets HERE every single time.
– The re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
– Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
– All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
– Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
– Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Monster Energy Aftershock.