GENERAL FESTIVAL INFO
- Download our official festival app on Android or iPhone! – UPDATED APP AVAILABLE IN LATE SEPTEMBER!
1000 Garden Highway
Sacramento, CA 95833
This is an all ages event. All attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket, regardless of age. We strongly encourage parents to bring hearing protection for their children.
We work with Living The Dream Foundation, a great company that will do their best to accommodate these special fans when possible. They will screen all requests and reach out if there is an opportunity! Find out more and to contact LTD Foundation HERE.
Lost & Found is located at the Info Booths-located near each entrance. In addition to visiting the Info Booth on-site, there will be a link available during show days to search our found items database to see if your lost item has been turned in or submit a claim for your lost item. Post-show Lost & Found location will be shared on our social media during the show weekend.
A full schedule with set times will be posted about two weeks before the show via our website, socials and mobile app.
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those 21 or older with a valid government issued photo ID.
Yes. Credit cards and cashless via RFID wristband will also be accepted at all food & beverage locations and at the merchandise stand.
We are not currently accepting fan or band submissions for signed artists. If you have an unsigned band, we have an amazing way to get on our radar via the DWPresents channel on Twitch. That Space Zebra show runs contests year round to help us find the best unsigned bands for a chance to play a DWP Festival. Submit an application today HERE.
New for 2023, we’ve partnered with our friends at Fuse, to offer packages that include weekend passes and discounted hotel reservation. Click HERE to grab your hotel package now!
We’ve partnered with the best hotels around Sacramento to bring you the best rates possible for your Aftershock weekend. Click HERE to find the perfect accommodation for you and your crew!
Breastfeeding mothers can come by the Info Booth/Access Center located near the main entrance of the festival. It is not private, so be prepared to bring in any cover you will need to feel comfortable. You can bring items necessary to pump into the venue (pump, small soft-sided cooler, ice packs, cover) however, we are not responsible for loss or damage of any items brought inside. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Exact COVID-19 safety protocol will be shared closer to the event adhering to the then-current guidelines of local, state, and national health officials. Preventative health measures (i.e. proof of negative COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination, etc.) may be required for the festival. Protocols will be communicated as early as possible and are subject to change at any time. Refunds and chargebacks will not be accepted in a result of any COVID protocol implemented.
ALLOWED / NOT ALLOWED ITEMS
Please be advised that there will be elevated security measures in place for Aftershock. Please carefully check the list of prohibited items and arrive very early to allow extra time for screening. All entrances will have metal detectors; please plan accordingly.
*** WE DO NOT PROVIDE ON-SITE STORAGE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS. ***
- CELLPHONES & SMALL PORTABLE CHARGERS
- SUNSCREEN (NON-AEROSOL)
- ONE FACTORY-SEALED BOTTLE OF WATER (20 OZ. MAX SIZE) OR ONE EMPTY PLASTIC REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE (NO HYDROFLASKS OR YETIS)
- TOWELS AND LIGHT BLANKETS
- SMALL, POINT-AND-SHOOT DIGITAL CAMERA
- HATS AND SUNGLASSES
- SEALED PACKS OF CIGARETTES & CIGARS
- VAPE PENS & E-CIGARETTES
- WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO NOT BRING BAGS OF ANY SORT. IF YOU MUST BRING A BAG, PLEASE ABIDE BY OUR BAG POLICY BELOW:
- NO LARGE BAGS, BACKPACKS, OR DUFFLE BAGS – SEE BAG POLICY IN ALLOWED ITEMS
- NO COOLERS OR PICNIC BASKETS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES – EXCEPTION: ONE FACTORY-SEALED BOTTLE OF WATER (20 OZ. MAX SIZE)
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO STROLLERS
- NO VIDEO CAMERAS OR GOPROS
- NO AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
- NO LAPTOPS OR TABLETS
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR CAMERAS WITH REMOVABLE LENSES
- NO SELFIE STICKS
- NO LASERS OR LASER POINTERS
- NO DRONES
- NO CHAIRS OF ANY KIND
- NO UMBRELLAS
- NO HULA HOOPS OR TOTEMS
- NO BALLOONS OR BEACH BALLS
- NO CONFETTI OR GLOW STICKS
- NO AEROSOL CANS
- NO WHISTLES OR AIR HORNS
- NO FIREWORKS OR EXPLOSIVES
- NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OF ANY KIND
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO PETS (WITH EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS)
- NO COLORS OR PATCHES
- NO CHAINS, CHAIN WALLETS, OR SPIKES
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING OR ADVERTISING
- NO WALKIE TALKIES/TWO WAY RADIOS
Your safety is our number one concern, so these items are also subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the security staff.