- Aftershock is an all ages event, patrons of any age require a pass for entry.
- All pass sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- All price levels are available in limited quantities. Buy early to save the most money. Once an allotment is sold out, passes will be available at the next price level. There is no difference in access between the levels.
- Your pass will come in the form of an RFID Festival Wristband.
- Festival admission & park and ride shuttle passes are sold separately.
- We recommend you purchase directly via our PASS PAGE, we are not responsible for any purchases made through unofficial or secondary sites.
- The re-sale of passes at a higher price point is prohibited, and if discovered, will result in the pass being voided without refund.
- Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the festival.
For any pass-related issues, please email email@example.com to contact our ticketing customer service team for help.
No, we do not offer any sort of official meet and greet packages for our events.
You can purchase tickets online via Front Gate Tickets. Please see our PASSES PAGE for full info. There are no physical outlets for walk-up sales in advance of the festival.
Not to worry! Passes are fulfilled and shipped in batches over several weeks. If your order is being shipped within the U.S., you will receive a tracking number once your pass has been mailed. Passes ship approximately three – four weeks before the festival.
All wristbands are shipped three – four weeks prior to the event.
Your passes will be mailed out to you. As each order is fulfilled, an email will be sent with a tracking number. For those who purchased passes after the deadline, please bring your order confirmation and government-issued photo ID to the Box Office to receive your wristband. If you have questions about receiving your order, shipping address, tracking info, etc. please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All international orders (including Canadian orders) will be available for pick up at the Box Office. Please bring your order confirmation and government-issued photo ID.
Please log into your Front Gate account HERE by hitting sign in at the top of the page. From there, you’ll be able to view and manage your order.
Yes, someone other than the original purchaser can pick up the wristbands. However, they will need to bring the original order confirmation email, a copy of the original purchaser’s government-issued photo ID, and written consent from the original purchaser stating they can pick up the wristbands.
The box office will accept a State issued Driver’s license, a government-issued Non-Driver ID Card, Military ID, or Passport. Please make sure to have one of these forms of ID with you!
No. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on pass sales. All artists and scheduled performance times are subject to change. Festival is outdoors and is held rain or shine.
If you miss your payment, you will have up to a 30-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is cancelled and subject to a non-refundable $50 fee + $10 termination fee.
You can upgrade on site at any Box Office location, if there is availability as quantities are limited.
No, your pass is an RFID wristband and a weekend pass is not transferable across multiple attendees.
There are two box office locations at Aftershock-one at the Garden Highway entrance and one at the Jibboom Street bridge entrance. Both locations can assist with all ticketing needs.
Pre-order merchandise will be shipped separately from festival passes, no later than two weeks prior to the festival. You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your merchandise package has shipped.